Thread: What are avatars? And How Do I put one up?

Tammi Adams1 Guest

Iíve been receiving a couple of e-mails asking the same question. How to Insert your own picture (a/k/a avatar). So here is the answer.

What are avatars?
    Avatars are small images that people use to identify or distinguish themselves to other forum members.
    Members are free to upload their own custom avatars from their own computers. These avatars will be displayed as part of the user info in posts, as well as in the public profile.
    Sometime next month I will be uploading some stock avatars that people can use.

You can set and change your avatar in the User Control Panel (USER CP) Located on the top left next to "FAQ" and "Members List".

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.

If you have any further questions feel free to post them here.

Default Avatar information

Thank you for this reply. That makes sense and your explanation is clear and efficient. I thought it was somebody playing tricks with us.
    Cheerio
    Rikki Gross

Default avatars

Avatars are small images that people use to identify or distinguish themselves to other forum members. In some cases the administrator will not allow avatars or only allow them for specific members. The administrator can also provide some stock avatars people can use, or they can allow members to upload their own custom avatars from their own computers. These avatars will be displayed as part of the user info in posts, as well as in the public profile.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION http://www.waterart.org/membersonly/...do=showavatars
    Last edited by WaterART Educational Dept; 01-30-2009 at 04:30 PM.
    Creator & Top Motivator!!
    http://www.waterart.org
    info@waterart.org