Thread: Renewal Process

Default Renewal Process

Hello WaterART,

I just wanted to let you know that I attended the workshop in Ocean City, Maryland on April 29, 30th and May 1st. I completed the full day program for Mind/Body on Thursday, April 29th with Drusilla (8 hrs) and also attended full day trainings on Friday, April 30th and Sat, May 1st (8 hrs each day).

Please let me know if you need me to complete a recertification form and mail a copy of my course sheet, CPR card, First Aid card, etc.

It was truly a pleasure to see Drusilla again and meet Michelle and the other master trainers there.

Sincerely,

Valerie

Default Certification Renewal process

Valerie,

Thanks for emailing us for your clarity. Our goal is to help you stay current with your certification & gain the most qualifications and value out of our training programs.

What you have to do is COMPLETE the mind body theory exam - and this will automatically update or renew your existing Certification as well as give you more qualifications.

You simply need to email us the answers for the theory exam ( of the Mind Body Instructor exam) and assume we know the questions so you need not re-type them out. The exam is in the back of the manual. So as long as your certification is current for a specialty certification you do not have to complete a practical assessment - only the theory portion of the exam.

HOWEVER - realize that your certification is due 2010-10-20 ( Oct 20, 2010)
    and whenever you email us the exam & you are successful - your renewal will be automated 2 years from that date ( it isnt added to your renewal date) .

Also - YOU only have up to six months to complete the Mind Body Certification without a penalty fee -so you are really due Oct 29, 2010 - BUT since your Certification expires Oct 20, 2010 - it would be easier to get this to us BEFORE you expire -and that way you dont pay a late fee & you will receive an automatic renewal of both certifications.

Let me know if anything is unclear or complicated -as we do realize that there are quite a few options.

Thanks for the kind words about the Master Trainers!

Buoyantly,

Julie Twynham

Educational Director,
    WaterART Fitness International Inc.,

Tel: 416-621-0821
    Toll Free 1 866 5 GET WET or 1-866 543-8938
    Creator & Top Motivator!!
    http://www.waterart.org
    info@waterart.org