Education and Qualifications:
- University of Windsor Graduate of Movement Science Human Kinetics 2008
- Certified WaterART Master Trainer
- Certified WaterART Aquatic Fitness Instructor
- Certified WaterART Aquatic Rehabilitation Specialist
- Certified WaterART Arthritis Instructor
- Certified WaterART Aquatic Common Movement Disorders Instructor
- Certified WaterART Mind Body Instructor
- Certified WaterART Senior Instructor
- Certified WaterART Gold Level Certified Instructor
- Can-Fit-Pro Personal Trainer Specialist Certified
- Current in CPR, First Aid & AED
- NLS – Lifeguarding
- Competitive Springboard Dive Instructor/Coach
Michelle is a kinesiologist who lives in Windsor, Ontario. She has been involved in various aspects of aquatics all of her life.
The last several years have been spent developing and managing a hydrotherapy program focused on using the water to help rehabilitate individuals She also works part-time as an Aquatic Fitness Instructor at Goodlife Fitness.
She began with WaterART in 2005 and has loved every minute of it.
WaterART has been the perfect way to combine her passion for the water with education and background in functional anatomy.
She loves to share her knowledge and facilitate training events to improve the standard of care and value that aquatic fitness may yield for all ages and fitness levels.
To email Michelle click here